Bounty Killer Still Ahead In Guinness Greatest Icon Competition
Bounty Killer has taken a commanding 52% lead in the fans choice of the Guinness Greatest Dancehall Icon of all time.
Through text messages and Facebook, persons have been casting their votes and Bounty has emerged as the people’s choice so far.
The top 10 icons that have earned majority of the votes are completed by Lady Saw, Beenie Man, Buju Banton, Lt Stitchie, Sanchez, Vybz Kartel, Jr Gong, Dancehall Queen Carlene and Shaggy.
There still is another week left in the promotion and the grand prize of $50,000 is on offer for five lucky people who vote.
Persons can cast their vote by texting the name of one of the top 10 icons to 444-2451 or voting on Facebook by visiting the Guinness Caribbean page and clicking on the Guinness 50 tab.
- QUEEN IFRIKA LASHES OUT ON GOVERNMENT
- ELEPHANT MAN ADDRESSES ELECTRICITY THEFT
- American Jewish Reggae Singer Calls Soul Train Nomination For Best Caribbean Performance “Interesting”
- SERANI TO MAKE APPEARANCE ON FOX 5
- FOOTA HYPE AND MR LEX SAY FEUD DOES NOT AFFECT MUSIC INDUSTRY
- BEENIE MAN VISITS THE DOCTOR FOR HIP SURGERY