Copeland Forbes Discharged From Hospital
Copeland Forbes is out of hospital but is on close observation.
The renowned international festival promoter and artiste manager was hospitalized in London following a heart attack earlier this week.
Copeland Forbes says doctors recommend he rest and especially wait until he’s fit to fly before he can return to the island.
Copeland Forbes was admitted to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. He’s in London for the Jamaica 50 celebrations.
- Macy Gray on board for Shaggy's charity concert
- CECILE & CHRIS MARTIN PERFORM TOGETHER IN AFRICA
- Konshens, Busy Signal, Kartel And Others Make Grammy Shortlist
- MYA TO PERFORM AT REGGAE SUMFEST WITH SPICE AND WAYNE WONDER
- PopCaan Preps For European Tour
- Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Voted UK's #1 "Coolest Brands"