LUCIANO'S BAIL EXTENDED
Luciano’s sixty thousand dollar bail was extended when he appeared in the corporate area r-m court this morning.
The reggae singer who was charged last month with harbouring a fugitive is to return to court June 18, when the case against him will be mentioned.
Police charged Luciano after an alleged wanted man; Andrew Senior was fatally shot at the singer’s premises on March 25.
Police said the man had shot and wounded three police officers.
At a recent press conference Luciano professed his innocence and stated that to his knowledge, he has never harboured anyone wanted by the security forces denying reports that he harboured a fugitive.Despite the situation, his attorney Delano Franklin has said the veteran entertainer will be able to fulfill his musical obligations.