You are here
Security Minister Seeks Queen Ifrika's Help On Crime
Queen Ifrika is to have a follow-up meeting with Security minister Peter Bunting on Tuesday following her single “Don’t Cry” in which she poses some serious questions to the minister.
"Don’t cry mister Bunting, Come yah meck mi tell you something - Yo cyaa fight crime like that - Fire to fury a go get too hot” chants Ifrika in the chorus.
Queen Ifrika first met with Minister Bunting weeks ago upon his request via email after hearing the song. She gives Music News the 411.
- Prime Minister Lauds Tessanne Chin
- RICHIE FEELINGS SMACKED IN THE FACE
- Lawyer Warns Buju Banton To Stay Disciplined And Patient
- GREEN LIGHT FOR PARTIES DESPITE RISE IN SWINE FLU CASES
- NO WORD FROM TRINIDAD & TOBAGO OFFICALS ON BOUNTY'S REJECTION TO COUNTRY
- NATIONAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT FIRES BACK AT LA LEWIS