Supporters of Buju Banton Ask for his Freedom
Supporters of jailed international reggae artiste Buju Banton have launched a new Campaign to ask for the Gargamel’s immediate release from his unjust incarceration.
Organizers of the Campaign are asking Buju’s friends, fans and supporters worldwide to call, email, or write the White House. They want at least 50,000 fans to contact the white house before Buju is resentenced in Tampa on October 30, 2012. For more information about the Campaign follow them on twitter @freebujunow. The Contact information for the White House is:
The White House
- HOLLYWOOD MOVIE FOR SHOWER POSSE GANG?
- DAVID ROWE CRITICIZES BUJU BANTON€S LAWYER
- Elephant Man Gets 2013 Court Date On Sexual Assault Charge
- MACKA DIAMOND, TANTO BLACKS AND SHELLY-BELLY FIGHT OVER COW FOOT
- ENTERTAINERS REACT TO BUJU'S MEETING WITH GAYS
- Sumfest Gets Assurance From R Kelly's Management