• The IRIE FM Music Awards first started on Valentine’s Day, February 14, in 2006.
• It was the brainchild of senior radio presenter Ainsworth ‘Big A’ Higgins who had been a long-time advocate for the awards. He led the team for three years – 2006, 2007, and 2008.
• The Nomination include IRIE FM and other radio and TV personalities, industry players, and journalists. The voting process has three levels which include a team of industry professionals, and an auditing firm to ensure fairness and transparency.
• Final voting for the IRIE FM Music Awards was done on Thursday February 16,2023 in Kingston. A committee comprising of Industry professionals under the watchful eyes of the auditing firm, HLB Mair Russell attended the over two-hour session where the voting took place in 25 categories.
• The ballots were counted on Thursday, February 16, by the auditors, and the results are now under lock and key. No one else knows who the winners are.
• Massive Auto Parts
• Post to Post Betting